Let’s get your clutch in tiptop condition
Your clutch plays a major role in the performance of your car. The constant switching, grinding and repetitiveness of using your gears make fast work of wearing it down. It’s well worth having a regular check-up. This way you can avoid the expense of having a complete replacement. But if you do need to change the clutch at any point, we don’t think you’ll be too shocked by our pricing. In fact, the usual response from our customers is a smile and feeling of delight when they learn the cost will be much cheaper than they expected.
We provide high quality systems to fit almost any make or model of car, and our fully qualified mechanics genuinely care about your vehicle – they take pride in what they do. Their job is to optimise the performance of your car and ensure that you are happy with the end result. And remember, all of our work is fully guaranteed and before any work begins, you’ll receive a free, no-obligation quotation.
5 signs that could mean you need to replace your clutch
• Your rev counter indicates you’re going faster, but the reality suggests otherwise
• Your car loses acceleration as the clutch ‘slips’ or you feel a complete loss of drive
• Changing gears becomes more difficult or clunky
• You hear a grinding or rattling noise when changing gears
• The engine revs on its own accord
For friendly service, pricing that won’t break the bank and peace-of-mind guarantees, call us today on 01245 690550 or use the contact form.